Nice guy vs jerks.

Nice guy vs jerks.

Have you ever wondered why women often fall under jerks game?
It's because the women thinking:
1. If he's too nice to me, means that's something wrong with it, he might have other motives.
2. If he's too nice to me, means he's to easy to get. No thrilled in relationship.



Well, I see this a lot of pattern happen. Even in dramas we often seeing this scenario. Even wonder why the nice guy which fall as second lead always being heart broken at the end? Why women rejected such nice guy and fall in love with first lead who are jerk? 
Because being jerk bring up the thrill.
Nice guy is too easy to be predicted, so the plot will be boring.

See, who spoiled the nice guy out there?
It's woman. Even the writer (often women) encouraged the media to spread the negative vibes in the world.

Yup, we're too focus on expectation than the reality. That's why I realized this happen a lot, even in my life. To the nice guy, stop if you ever think to change yourself to being a jerk to attract some women in your life. It's because you deserve a nice girl too.

Well, it just some thought poured after a lot of time being unemployed. Sorry if I happen to spoil some nice guys because of my cold heart.



From not really nice girl,
Fiqa Nsz

No comments:

Post a Comment