Funds saving at the age of 21, Hafiz collect almost MYR 1,600 using MYR 5 only every day!

Assalamualaikum peeps! Let's read one successful story of funds saving in the early age. (This post was originally written by Hafiz in Malay and I just translate it in English for worldwide reading)

Fund Saving 2016.



I'm student at local university, age 21. Since we now in final week of 2017, I gonna share my fund saving in 2016. People might think that I'm just want to show off, but I just want to share some knowledge and motivate student out there. 

Q: How to do it? I already tried but didn't succeed. I just feel like want to use up all the saving.
A: This is my point of view, set in the mind that this is not saving. When we keep the saving, think as the saving has been burnt. One more, put the saving in the place that we can't see. When often seeing the saving, we always feel trigger to use up the saving. What is important is discipline. First step to educate ourselves to be discipline is pray early and together with others (for muslim).

Q: Can we use the saving once a while?
A: Can. It's your money. Haha. But just give penalty back to yourself since you used the saving. For example, today you use MYR 5 from the saving, then tomorrow you need to replace back the money by doubles. Insya-Allah, you will not use the saving anymore. This principle same as you have done sin, you pay the sin with charity (do the charity at the mosque okay not yours).

Q: Since when you are good at saving this green colored money (MYR 5)?
A: There's time my friend always want to change the MYR 5 with me. I ask, "Why always change MYR 5?". He answered, "I want to save it". Since that day, I feel jealous and I learn to save MYR 5 too. But now I don't know if he still do the savings since he didn't ask for change anymore. 

Q: Is saving can have a profit? I think the money is not growing.
A: Yes, the money in saving will not growing, but it can give you satisfaction as if you get money that unexpected, even in reality its the money from your saving. Let's give a try, don't just complain but start an act now. 

Q: What it your advice to encourage the fund saving to the student out there?
A: My advice, start your saving even it is a little. The succeed in saving is not measure by how much the result, but the real success is when you can have a fund saving. Each individual have different ability. Don't stress ourselves to save a lot when you can't. It's only tortures yourself. Last but not least, save before you don't have anything left (and don't forget to save with OneXOX too, you can contact me at facebook Fiqa Nsz and I was the authorized dealer too).


See? Don't say student only use loan, but use your money wisely. Thanks Hafiz for the sharing. I hope student out there can start saving and at least when you graduate, you already have a funds even you didn't get a job yet. 

Let's change our 2018 plan with saving.

Start savings for your future,
Fiqa Nsz.

No comments:

Post a Comment